intern with uCM
UCM interns enjoy the opportunity to build their resumes and interact with other social services professionals. We look for creative thinkers who:
- Have orderly work habits and a strong work ethic.
- Are detail oriented, flexible, and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Are dependable, enthusiastic, energetic.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, are familiar with database systems, and social media communications.
- Are open to feedback, with strong desire to develop professional skills.
- Have an ability to work in a team or independently as needed.
- Understand and practice confidentiality under all circumstances.
UCM offers a friendly, informal, and progressive work environment. Internships are available to undergraduate and graduate students during the spring, summer, fall and winter semesters. Positions are unpaid; school credit may be available.
Students interested in an internship opportunity with UCM are requested to email the department director for the area of interest (social services or social work, working with youth, administration, etc.), with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.